You totally don’t need uplighting.
Just like you don’t need flowers, a photographer or music at your wedding. But since you’re having those anyway…
Uplighting is the most affordable way to transform your ceremony or reception space. It’s not for everyone, but it might be for you if your reception space is pretty. Or ugly. Or pretty ugly. Here’s what we mean.
- Transform your reception for less than $100/hour
- A bigger visual “bang for the buck” than chair covers or other decor and lighting solutions
- The latest equipment – brilliant colors, no color separation
- LED lights remain cool to the touch, so there’s no danger to curious fingers
- No new vendors – one deadline, one request form
- Managed by your DJ, so you’ll confirm lighting plans at your final music meeting
- Set up by a dedicated assistant so your party stays on schedule